LUBA Workers’ Comp is a leader in the workers’ compensation industry. Our commitment to quality, consistency, and exceptional customer service has become the industry standard.
Whether your skills lie in underwriting, claims adjusting, loss control, accounting, or marketing, you’ll play an important part in our company.
Current Job Openings:
- Business Development Underwriter (Mississippi territory) - Remote work position working out of a home office located in the state of MS. The BDU would manage an assigned underwriting territory to develop prosperous client relationships, achieve profitable growth goals, and positively contribute to the LUBA brand within the workers’ compensation marketplace. Through selfless service, the BDU urgently administers to client needs, creatively employs solutions to those needs, and seeks long-term productive partnerships with agents, policyholders, and colleagues. View Full Job Description
- Claims Adjuster - Provides quality investigation and analysis to adjust workers' compensation claims to a proper conclusion; serves claimants by establishing relationships and determining/documenting loss; resolving claims in a timely manner while ensuring legal compliance. View Full Job Description
- Underwriting Assistant – The ideal candidate sets up and enters data for new business submissions, quotes, and declinations to assist the Underwriter in their analysis of new business requests. This must be done in an efficient and timely manner. View Full Job Description
- Loss Control Consultant (Mississippi territory) – Remote work position performing loss control analysis for policyholders. Reviews, schedules and follows Loss Control Service Plan; completes loss control visit reports and prepares letters for follow-up with recommendations for policyholders. This position covers our policyholders in the state of Mississippi. View Full Job Description
- Claims Coordinator - Inputs new claims that are reported via fax, telephone, internet and or mail as well as identifies and indexes incoming mail and faxes in the imaging system. Responsible for the review and processing of medical bills. View Full Job Description
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator- Works with both the Sales and Marketing Departments to enhance the customer and brand experience. Works closely with the Sales Department by managing information, schedules and assisting clients. Utilizes knowledge gained through work with the Sales Department to assist the Director of Communications in developing and executing successful marketing projects and campaigns. View Full Job Description
- I.T. Business Analyst - Business Analyst will work alongside other LUBA I.T. staff and report directly to the I.T. Manager. Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, candidate should be a good communicator and team player, have a natural analytical way of thinking, and be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users. View Full Job Description