LUBA Workers’ Comp is a leader in the workers’ compensation industry. Our commitment to quality, consistency, and exceptional customer service has become the industry standard.
Whether your skills lie in underwriting, claims adjusting, loss control, accounting, or marketing, you’ll play an important part in our company.
Current Job Openings
- Claims Adjuster - Provides quality investigation and analysis to adjust workers' compensation claims to a proper conclusion; serves claimants by establishing relationships and determining/documenting loss; resolving claims in a timely manner while ensuring legal compliance. View Full Job Description
- Underwriting Assistant – The ideal candidate sets up and enters data for new business submissions, quotes, and declinations to assist the Underwriter in their analysis of new business requests. This must be done in an efficient and timely manner. View Full Job Description
- Loss Control Consultant (Mississippi territory) – Remote work position performing loss control analysis for policyholders. Reviews, schedules and follows Loss Control Service Plan; completes loss control visit reports and prepares letters for follow-up with recommendations for policyholders. This position covers our policyholders in the state of Mississippi. View Full Job Description
- Claims Coordinator - Inputs new claims that are reported via fax, telephone, internet and or mail as well as identifies and indexes incoming mail and faxes in the imaging system. Responsible for the review and processing of medical bills. View Full Job Description
- Staff Accountant - Handles areas including financial reporting and analysis, account reconciliations, accounting policy compliance, accounts payable, claims payable and premiums receivable. View Job Description